Amateur Film Maker
20 Years Old
Weed, Body Mods, Tuning, Street Art, Skateboarding, and Drifting
Basically the shit I'm into :p
I'll Occasionally Post:
Current Events, Political Ideas, Scientific Articles, Social Articles, Historical Articles, and Movie Trivia
1. I honestly don’t remember the last person I held hands with.
6. I’m attracted to people that I connect with. People that it is effortless for me to communicate with.
9. Talking about sex does not make me uncomfortable.
11. “Gaia is going recreational :)” to my buddy Cameron.
16. No under no circumstances will I be kissing the last girl that I kissed. I’d much rather pretend she didn’t exist.
38. My dream girl is funny, pretty, adventurous, and smart. I usually only connect well with actresses because I grew up acting and most of my friends/girlfriends were involved in acting.
44. I would rather take a trip to the bottom of the Ocean. Space would be cool but you can only learn and see so much from where I’d be able to visit. Now the bottom of the Ocean is still a huge mystery to humans and I would see so many new species and plants :)
64. I dated an older girl in 8th grade and we kissed for the first time on a movie date. She was also the first girl that I ever broke up with.
113. My childhood nickname was Crash.
118. I do like Chinese food, but all the msg scares me so I’d like to learn how to make my own Chinese food.
150. Around this time, Peter Fonda was in Toronto attending a Canadian exhibitors convention, doing his bit to flog his latest AIP picture, The Trip, from a script by Jack Nicholson.” Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs, and Rock ‘N’ Roll Generation Saved Hollywood